inTank Media Baskets

MIghty Mite Problem

rtb

My new MM is not producing water. Appears as if the DI Filter is clogged or broken. Does anyone know how to check it and what to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This sounds like a stupid question, but are you leaving it on long enough? Mine takes a little bit to get going and then is very slow once it does.

This sounds like a stupid question, but are you leaving it on long enough? Mine takes a little bit to get going and then is very slow once it does.
Deleted User 6

If you're in NYC like me, they get clogged easily. I had to buy an extra 10 micron filter as a prefilter to get some of the silt out of the water. Send them an email and explain that it got clogged quickly. NYC water is like 44 TDS (high phosphates though) but has a high SDI (silt-density index).

To check if your DI is plugged just disconnect the water line from the input to the DI and see if water comes out from the line.

But I would be willing to bet that either you are not waiting long enough, or your sediment/carbon filters are plugged, or you just do not have high enough water pressure for the RO to work correctly.

Kim

Archived