Pod Your Reef

Tunze 9002

Cali-girl

I won a skimmer off ebay and it just got delivered today!

i have it in the tank, running with the right amount of bubbles at the right level. My question is, Am I supposed to have a media prefilter inside? I know that i'm missing the magnet, which i'm sure i can make due till i can jimmy something else, but am i supposed to have a sponge or anything inside?

looking through the manual didn't say anything, but i read that the bigger models do.

Yup, no sponge inside. I have a 9002 on my SCNRS tank, and it's great!! Just needs periodic cleaning once in a while. I have some Tunze magnets for it if you need some... :ninja:

Yup, no sponge inside. I have a 9002 on my SCNRS tank, and it's great!! Just needs periodic cleaning once in a while. I have some Tunze magnets for it if you need some... :ninja:

do you really? That would be great! I need one to fix it flush against the side.

do you really? That would be great! I need one to fix it flush against the side.

I do! They are your's if you'd like them. :) Unfortunately I'll be out of town in Vegas till sunday night, so anytime monday evening onward... We'll coordinate something, PM me. :)

Archived