ReefCleaners.org

ReefKeeper II issue

speedbump

woke up early this morning to get a few things done. checked the tank before heading out the door and saw the temp was over 82F :o the chiller has been keeping the tank right at about 79 since i set up the tank. i took a little at the chiller and the power was off :huh: i unplugged the chiller from the reefkeeper and plugged it into a normal power strip and it fired right up. the plug/channel the chiller was using is off. i cant figure out why. the only thing i have that trips that channel off is a low temp reading. the chiller seems to be running normally.

suggestions on what this could be? do i need to reboot (unplug) the controller?

I have the same problem on one of my outlets on the RKM-PC4, but never got it fixed. I initailly emailed Digital Aquatics about it. The only way they could fix it at the time was for me to send it in and they would fix it. But that mean't I'd have no controller for a week or two so I said forget it, I really didn't need the outlet anyway.

I thought it was pretty weak for them not to send me another one replace it since it was only a month old at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
Digital Aquatics

speedbump,

I would encourage you to email support@digitalaquatics.com about your issue!

archx,

Why don't you email support again and post it attention Scott. I'll see what we can do to help you out and make this right!

Thank you,

Scott

DA

Archived