SaltCritters.com

Boyu Nano Skimmer WG-310 - Bubble problems

Han$en

Hi all..

I just got my brand new Boyu WG-310 Nano skimmer today, and got it plugged in the tank..

But now i have adjustet the air intake for a little over an hour now, and i have some problems with it..

Nomatter how i set the intake - Open og nearly closed - It only produces bubbles about 1sec at a time - Wats about 3-4sec and produces bubbles again one sec..

Anyone have experience with the skimmer, and know what i'm doing wrong?

I've tried to take the skimmer apart, to see if anything was broken, but all seems to be fine..

is it pump or airstone driven?

It's a pump driven skimmer..

If i blow a little to the tube, it produces a little amount of bubbles..

Will it just need a few days to settle in to the water or?

I have btw 2 fish, a shrimp, and lots of polyps and shrooms in the tank..

Hi all..

I just got my brand new Boyu WG-310 Nano skimmer today, and got it plugged in the tank..

But now i have adjustet the air intake for a little over an hour now, and i have some problems with it..

Nomatter how i set the intake - Open og nearly closed - It only produces bubbles about 1sec at a time - Wats about 3-4sec and produces bubbles again one sec..

Anyone have experience with the skimmer, and know what i'm doing wrong?

I've tried to take the skimmer apart, to see if anything was broken, but all seems to be fine..

Hi Han$en,

Just curious...how big is the reef hobby in Denmark?

Regards,

nanoskim

Euro-Reef Nano Systems

Hi Han$en,

Just curious...how big is the reef hobby in Denmark?

Regards,

nanoskim

Euro-Reef Nano Systems

The Reef hobby in DK is as far a i know pretty known..

As far as i know, we are about 50.000 people and counting, that's active on the danish sites, with reefs we care for..

And everytime i'm at my local dealer, we talk about he's sales, and he sells atleast 2 start-kits per day - Usually 58L / 14gal, but everything has a start. I could really use a custom made skimmer, that's actually working :D

I'll look at your site's :)

Check the venturi at the pump to see if it is blocked.

Checked - Nothing wrong..

Archived