Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

He puffed some stuff.

caja

I was staring at the tank contemplating the inevitable glueing I need to do of the zoos and rics I got last week and this guy came out from in between two zoo colonies and started blowing little puffs of yep, you guessed it, schmegma.

Any ideas on what it is?

• 2 weeks later...

Reproduce isn't the word: I put a half dozen in my 7 cube about 4 months ago, and I counted no less than 45 on the glass the other night. Great little snails. Careful if you go to grab them and move them to another tank, though: they let their tails go in an act of defense. No real noted damage to the snail, but little squirming tails on the sandbed are a little creepy.

• 4 weeks later...

Caja, It must be a wordly thing, i swear I saw my stomatellas doing the same thing around the same time. weird. I love em. great for algae munching. 'Nerd , you wanna send some my way sometime!!!

I just witnessed mine doing the same thing anyone know how these things reproduce? I suspect thats whats happening 'cause I've seen them leave little craps around. Sweet zoo's caja!

Yea, can I get a confirm on that being their reproductive method? My lone stomatella in my tank did a coupla days ago. I love the little guy, best algae eater in the whole lot of hitchhikers.

Archived