Innovative Marine Aquariums

Post got deleted- 37 and a 5 for sale- Wilmington, NC

jpluttme

I have a 37 gallon tank for sale-  I don't care if I sell the tank, I just need to find a good home for the stuff in it.

Obviously livestock has to go first, then everything else can go.

FISH-

M&G Clown

Pink Skunk Clown

Velvet Damsel

Domino Damsel

6 Line Wrasse

CORALS

Daisy polyps

Sliver Star Polyps

Green Zoo's

Brown/Red Zoo's

INVERTS

Red, Blue-Legged, Red-Legged Hermits

Red/Rose and Whitish Green Bubble Tip Anems.

Sand Sifter Star

Mithrax Crab

Peppermint Shrimp

2 Cleaners

Astrea Snails

Yellow Cleaner Cuke

1 Small Red Shroom

Brown and Green Button Polyps

EQUIPT.

Prizm Skimmer

3 ZooMed PH's and 2 Rio Mini Clones

Thermometer

Penguin 330

LIGHTS 24 inch (bought from hellolights.com)

Polished reflector with a total of 355 Watts made up of 3 VHOS, 2 PCS, and 1 NO.  BUlbs included and each different type of light can be turned on independantly (i.e. First the NO, then the PC's, then the VHOs for full daylight.)

ROCK AND SAND

Fiji live rock with lots of coraline.  I put it in piecemail so I'm not sure on the lbs but I'd say at least 50-75lbs.

Sand is oolitic and fiji pink.   Lots of life.  Roughly 50-60lbs.

Also refracometer (plastic kind) and lots of supplements.

I love my tank but I can't afford it anymore.

I also have a 5 gallon mini-bow with 13 watt 50/50 pc retro with biowheel mini, heater, and thermometer for sale.

Please email what you're interested in and your offer to justin@infernowebdesign.com- reasonable offers please.

Once I get a list of interested parties I'll begin to sell.

(Edited by jpluttme at 11:11 pm on June 16, 2002)

Nishant3789

what kind of heater is on the 5gallon? i need one for my ten, And id be interested in the 13 watt retrofit, hellolights has a sale going to for $14.99 for the same thing u have ill give u ten dollars, thanks

nishant

Sorry to say I just sold the nano setup tonight to someone else.  The stuff from the other tank is still available though should you want anything from that livestock or rock/sand/powerhead wise.  

I have 2 power sweep 214's for $9 each.

1 power sweep 228 for $15.

The 2 rio mini clones I'd sell for $5 each.

The only catch is I have to sell some of my livestock and rock before I can get rid of the powerheads so if you like when that's done I can drop you a line.

Are you interested in anything in particular from the list or do you want to know what I'd charge for everything together  (corals, fish, inverts)?

so you have sold everythign in the 37?  i am interested in the 24" lighting system there...let me know..email: anthony@classiclimo.com

Wilmington, NC .   I was thinking $750 for everything.  I misspoke when I said refratometer.  I meant hydrometer (the corlaife plastic kind- deep six) so sorry about that.

(Edited by jpluttme at 12:24 pm on June 21, 2002)

Well I'm asking $270 which includes 6 bulbs - 3VHO, 1NO,2 PC.  But, I can't sell the lights until my livestock/coral is gone, which it isn't.

• 2 weeks later...

would you be willing to ship some of the corals to Durham? its not a very long journy. i will pay for shipping.

Archived