Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Power sweep 214 in Modesto Ca.

Big boy

First off, welcome to nano. !

As far as the sweeps are concerned, Id be interested. I have some mushrooms and Xenia Elongata (pink Pulse silvertip) I could part with if you are interested in trading. Those heads are great I use them a lot.

Some people get peeved when they stop rotating. I ACTUALY like that because it makes the currents change in the tank. I have seen corals that were reallly unhappy Thrive in that environment. ttyl

NanoReefer53

do u ever come near San Jose, Big Boy ? I'm interested in 2 of the powerheads. I can trade u some frags depending on what kind you want.

sofites

green tree

button polyps

sps

orange montipora digitata

orange monitpora cap.

green bali acro

Hey Big. I have purple zooanthids, green zooanthids with purple centers, blue zooanthids, pink capnella, green striped mushrooms, pink/green tipped frogspawn, and yellow colonial polyps. I would be interested in 1 or 2 powerheads. Thanks.

NanoReefer53

hey cal3v, i'm interested in those purple, green w/ purple center, and blue zooz. Any chance I can trade for some of those ?

Possibly. :) Is what you have to trade in your list? I have those corals you mentioned, so maybe you have other corals to trade?

NanoReefer53

the other ones at the time arn't big enough to frag yet. My complete list is as follow though:

sofites

green tree

green buttons

orange with green center zoos

purple gorgonaian

todastool leather

electric green shroom (trying to split it)

blue/green ricordia

SPS

orange montipora digitata

pink montipora digitata

green montipora digitata

brown with green polyp montipora cap.

orange montipora cap.

green bali acro

green acro (no sure on type)

red millepora

brown purple tip staghorn acro

lmk if interested in any of these. Once they grow bigger I can maybe frag a piece.

The pink montipora and the purple tip staghorn sound cool. Let me know when you can frag the. BigBoy, do you see any frags I listed that you like?

Yeah cal3v,  how many powerheads do you need? I only have 3 and I want to trade with nanoreefer53 if he is still interested. Thanks.

NanoReefer53

it all depends on what corals he wants :)

What is your lighting set-up ? So which would u like ?. Shoot me an e-mail  or PM Big Boy !

eh...that last line dosen't sound right :dozingoff:

They are only the 214 model. I don't know when I am heading over the bay area but I could send you the powerheads in advance by mail and I could pick up the frags when ever I head down there, is that ok with you Nanoreef53? BTW, I have 220w VHO and 144W PC's over a 50g. Hey Calv, I was over last Sunday with my brother. I should have asked you if you wanted it.

Oh, you must be Emil's brother then. Hi again. Anything in my list you still interested in? LMK if there is something you are looking for and I can probably find it for you. Or maybe you can trade with nanoreefer53 and I can trade with him? I am not sure.

hey cal would you sell a frogspawn frag? im interested. i dont have much to trade other than like xenia so i would have to buy one...let me know. im in the east bay but in the tracy area often.

This thread is better than some of the responses in coral frag trading ring forum IN NANO ! HAHAHAHA

Aparently I started a rage ! Im In NY my other SN doresnt work... reply to this one. TANKS.

Big boy, I'll just buy one off you since you are familiar with most of my frags already. When will you be in the Tracy area again?

Archived