Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

2x55 watt power compact

jay2k2

quiksilver5768

Hey Chris, hes asking if anyone has them. He doesnt have any to sell.

Jay, are you looking for retro-fit kits or already pre-made hoods with 2x55 watt PCs?

CJM,

I would be willing to build a canopy (not painted or stained)with a 2x55W light fixture for you in the $110-120 range. The tank would have to be rectangular, I do not build bow front hoods. If you wanted lamps, that would be an extra $50.  All this plus actual shipping costs.

If you are just looking for parts let me know, I'll see what I can do.

(Edited by fish04 at 1:10 pm on June 28, 2002)

Hi,

I would be cautious with buying cheaper lighting from petsupplyliquidator.com...I bought three of the 11" lights from them and both have broken where the endcaps and switches are and another one had to be sent back due to bad ballast right out of the box...I had it replaced with a different fixture but in my opinion if it is cheap you are going to pay in the long run...that is why my next lighting purchase is going to be CSL or Hamilton. I don't know what the warrantee is on the petsupplyliuidator fixtures because it is not something I was able to find on their website.

Tammy

Guest LudavicoTechnique

Yeah they dont seem to be very careful when shipping, and they wont refund your money for broken bulbs.

NanoReefer53

i ordered many things from them many different times. i never had a problem and she always packed mine nice and tight :)

geoffgarcia

I've had excellent dealings with petsupplyliquidator! I'm actually about to get another hood from them right now!

Archived