ReefCleaners.org

Coral Frag Trade Ring

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

I'm not sure if I can edit the message board script, however, a users location is listed under their profile if they choose to enter it.  Just click on this button profile.gif or in someplaces you can click on their name.  If you want to add your location just click on Profile at the main bar next to register and before Log-in.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christopher Marks

UPDATE :: The new system is about 1/2 way done!  So you know what it will look like; it will be a very similar system to this message board, but forums will be coral types and posts will only contain frag info.  I may open a beta version up late this week.

Christopher Marks

The Frag Trade Ring in now open!  Please note it is new and you may find some errors.  I've tried to test out the script as much as possible, but let me know if you find any problems.  I'll also be adding a few more catagories soon.

Visit www.frags.nano-reef.com and post your frags for trade!

• 8 years later...

this is awesome i'm so in. i've just gotta let some stuff spread and i'll deff. go this route than buying over priced stuff locally. unless its worth it but its hard to get really nice corals here for a good price.

Paleoreef103
old post is old

Seriously, before Jacobnano dug this up it was almost 9 years without a post. Jacob, this post you dug up has been around more than half your life!

baaahaha i didn't even notice the date until some one said something! damn i feel dumb. well if anyone still wants to do this i would be in.

Seriously, before Jacobnano dug this up it was almost 9 years without a post. Jacob, this post you dug up has been around more than half your life!

It actually has haha!

I like it because it is in the* wrong section too :P

Archived