Pod Your Reef

Got me a tank this weekend!

FAbagnaleJr

Crak, I see that this guy actually was being a total a-hole to Kennerd a few days ago. Kennerd, why be so polite to a jerk? For crying out loud, man! He deserves to be sizzled to a crisp!

Any guesses as to his 'true' identity?

/*Repeatedly clicks the Ban button on the keyboard and wonders why nothing happens*/

Originally posted by Acoustic

The caps were appropriately and deliberately utilized.

Relax Acoustic, aren't we allowed to have ANY fun around here? Sheesh.

Truthfully, I've been in a zen-like calm with taking over our new office. N00bs are not specific to Nano-reef.com, and quite honestly, I've got the time, right now and troll hunting is becoming a new hobby.

Ken, you have spare time? I hate you.

Putting your own ugly mug in your avatar is bad. Double posting so it pops up twice on my screen is really bad.

Did you say spare tire? Oh, that, too.

Although I enjoy helping newbs, crak, my most fulfilling, and endearing quality is making you retch on a daily basis.

• 1 month later...

please reference the posts below

FAbagnaleJr

"My damsel died yesterday while I was gone. Had to leave town for a few days and when I came back he was stuck to where my powerhead sucks in the water. The pet store owner won't give me my money back for him either. Is there a better fish to have?"

10-23-2003 10:02 AM

"Help me pleez!

Hello everybody,

I've messed around with goldfish and have a siamese fish in a vase with bamboo shoots. Almost like a some of the tanks here! I want to have one of those cool orange and white nemo fishes. Some coral stuff would be cool too! Wal-mart has a ten gallon set up for about thritydollars. Would that work or should I pop for the twentynine gallon one? Any help you could give me would be super!"

10-02-2003 02:41 PM

If this guy is serious then we really have issues.

Originally posted by JLTRUK

If this guy is serious then we really have issues.

Issues like resurrecting threads a month after trolls abandon them?;)

Oh, and a point of interest on your neato little betta bowl...That bamboo is not actually bamboo. It's a member of the Dracaena family.

yah, I resurected his other thread and posted on it as well. In regards to another post where this member was associated with Mr. Aqua selling the blue ring octo. So I busted a search on what this fab person was writing about and thought what the hey...ill add my own comments in here as well.

but I have now been arrested twice by the old thread police...I can read the dates guys, its not against the law to post on an older thread

Archived