SaltCritters.com

5.5gal pico

dtfleming

MGDMIRAGE

Looks really nice,, how many and what kinds of gobys you have in there? Is the neon one alive yet?

Nice tank. The montipora has grown quite a bit. Has the GSP attached itself to the glass yet?

dtfleming
Looks really nice,, how many and what kinds of gobys you have in there? Is the neon one alive yet?

Tks, right now there's just the masked and green banded, the neon bit the dust.

Nice tank. The montipora has grown quite a bit. Has the GSP attached itself to the glass yet?

Tks., No not yet, it soon should though. That was my plan to get the whole back covered in it.

MGDMIRAGE
Tks, right now there's just the masked and green banded, the neon bit the dust.

Tks., No not yet, it soon should though. That was my plan to get the whole back covered in it.

Bummer, i love those little neons :( but i've heard no good stories from people with them so far.

dtfleming

He actually lived for awhile. I had him in a 15L biotope before this tank. I may add another gbg to pair up with the other one. I know the gbg don't have a long life span.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

They were, but i knocked them down by accident. Tank is doing well and things are growing. I suprised the GBG and masked goby are still doing well with each other. My war coral and er1c's peace coral have gained alot of color back in this tank.

Archived