inTank Media Baskets

wow! its my 2.5,i havent shown pics in furever

cjm033

my 2.5 w/2 13 watt pc's (1 10,000 k and 1 actinic 03) whisper power filter 5-15 gallon)

stuff in the tank is 1 fungia plate,brown zoos with green centers, green quarter size ric and 2 purple shrooms that are dime size (all the shrooms r hidden behind the rock in the middle it kinda curves down),yellow polyps, 2 nassarius snails,and a cbs.

nuff talkn heres the pics tell me whacha think i know there blurry i needa get a new resizer for the longest time

fungia plate,the tentacles are really short because my ric fell off the rock above it (where it use to be) and landed rite by it and was touching so the battle started luckily i caught it fast enoguh so nothing died, the tentacles are grown slowly but surly the incident was only 2 or 3 days ago

that's not a cleaner shrimp.

nice tank cjm. i was thinking of putting a cbs in my empty 2.5 as well. now i know how it looks :)

thanks for the comments. abs i think hes "having his way with the wee bunny lol. the cbs is the "king of the tank" his bodys about 1.5-2 inches but his antenna aree big like 5 or 6 inches its kinda funny lookin,Chris

Archived