Pod Your Reef

***AP24 Fish Saver and Media Rack***

inTank

Poster2.jpg

Here it is, finally a fish saver for the Aquapod 24 gallon aquarium. No more losing your valued livestock in the rear filtration areas.

This Fish Saver is very unique. It is thermoformed acrylic, a first for inTank. Because of the shape of the AP24 false wall this is the solution.

The AP24FS will be available for sale very soon so get em' while they are hot, literally. I made a little over 30 of these today and don't expect them to last very long. If you would like to wait and combine shipping, the AP24 media rack is following very shortly after the Fish Saver.

Scheduling note, inTank will be in California this coming weekend and into next week, we are also in the process of moving to Wisconsin in March, so production on products will slow down. What is in-stock will be shipped ASAP, back orders will be honored in the order of payment. I can't wait until April when inTank will be settled down in a new facility and I can ramp up production once again.

Lets see some pictures.

IMG_9400.jpg

Heating

IMG_9387.jpg

Machined Jig

IMG_9385.jpg

IMG_9386.jpg

IMG_9384.jpg

IMG_9382.jpg

Quick in tank shots. I hope your AP24 doesn't look as bad as this one. Just a FYI, this is why we do not use tap water in for our reef tanks!

IMG_9388.jpg

IMG_9389.jpg

IMG_9390.jpg

IMG_9392.jpg

Stay Hold Piece

IMG_9394.jpg

IMG_9395.jpg

IMG_9399.jpg

IMG_9397.jpg

IMG_9396.jpg

Fish saver fits in front of the media rack for a perfect fit. The rack even helps holds the fish saver in place.

AP24FSwMR.jpg

www.mediabaskets.com

Hey man you did a great job on that. To bad your so far away. We cold kick the day jobs and open up a 8itchin acrylic shop together. Did you cut all the blanks yourself or have it done?

no kidding.

I cut all of these myself. I am probably going to have this machine shop cut all my fish savers in the near future since they can do about 50 at once! It will save my on production time and keep me stocked up during my move.

I bet you were about to kill yourself after you got done. Heck I cannot find the time to make my own stuff for the new tank. But two kiddos will do that to ya. Oh and that day job thing.

Stevie I want to place my order but want to combine shipping with the in tank media rack...when do ya think these will be avilable for the AP24?

Thanks

Maria

Stevie I want to place my order but want to combine shipping with the in tank media rack...when do ya think these will be avilable for the AP24?

Thanks

Maria

I am going to make as many as I can tonight and tomorrow. After that I am off to California so no building this weekend. I will have the website updated tonight or this afternoon ready for sale.

I bet you were about to kill yourself after you got done. Heck I cannot find the time to make my own stuff for the new tank. But two kiddos will do that to ya. Oh and that day job thing.

I was a bit fried, but it was kind of fun. I get into products that are new especially with the thermo process. I spent the entire day and night working on these, but see no family so I have the "freedom"

Archived