Coral Vue Hydros

The Logical Reef Again

caja

We all know what a great guy Bryan is and how outstanding his customer service is, so this time I thought I'd just post pics of my most recent order.

sps first

caja, those tunicates come with the frag or are they from somewhere else? I had a mess of them in my 7 and I ended up giving them to satchmo.

watch the algae growth on them. mine got covered in green

caja,

pretty blue ones! B)

i'd show the ones i got but i'm photo-illiterate. X)

one of the freebies zoos he gave me had a hitchhiker clam! attached itself to my toadstool base i also got from him. i'd show that piece but it almost got completely eaten by my fuggin cowfish (soon to be sole occupant of a FOWLR tank, stooopid cow! :angry: ). it's doing nicely now tho, recuperating at home.

great service and zoos from bryan tho. not his fault my cow likes corals. anyone want a free cowfish? it's baby still. little fugger.

crak,

it's yours. time and place. btw his name is 'little fugger'.

green rics! ::drool::

how come i didn't see any of this when i was on his site?

(i know, i know, visit everyday, check the available livestock ::sigh:: )

those tunicates or sponges? i don't see the in/out siphons. gorgeous color either way.

those are tunicates. I had a mess of them.

tiny, you ever come to the city? I might not be up for the so called meeting next weekend but I can try and hook up with you if you want to bring Little Fugger with you.

Little fugger will love his new home. Oddly enough, the 180 is my dad's office and I call him big fugger so it's a perfect match.

you've got PMs. :D

I call him big fugger so it's a perfect match.
isn't working with your father fun? X)

sorry caja for the hijack :blush:

Thanks Caja! Always a complete and totally pleasurable expreience working with you.

ps- can I hire you to come down and take some shots of my corals! You make em look so much better than I can pull off! :P

Best of luck with them and I'll be getting another box ready for you in a couple weeks!

Thanks again, Bryan

Archived