Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

drdrew's reef

drdrew

and finally, Mr. "I'm on a hunger strike and refuse to eat no matter

how much effort you expend on finding me exotic and expensive foods to try"

looks great, as for the "hunger strike" i had a sleeper gobie that was the same way, he got incredibly hungry and he gave in on the strike. So now he eats what ever food i put in the tank. He is b*!(H now. As i said, looks great.

I have one of those lil green clown gobies as well. he did the whole hunger strike thing for a month...never took anything I gave him...but he gave in. I think they are just a fish that takes time to settle in. He acts different now since I have had him for about 6 months. Feisty lil guy...eats everything.

thanks again...i really hope to keep the porites healthy...anybody with any tips? interestingly it kind of "shed" a skin a few weeks back....was weird...but seems to be okay now...

i dose DT's very heavily and that is probably part of my flatworm problem...but my baby clams need it.....

looks great Drew. Lots of color and variety in the zoos and clams.

as for the goby, I was told that they eat acropora polyps, thus I opted to avoid them.

clams...the bigger max(about2.5 inches) for about 3 months.

the 2 smaller blue max's about 6 weeks

the squamosa about 2 weeks

i feed ridiculous amounts of DT's for the little clams.

(a small bottle is 2-3 feedings)

and i feed 5 times a week.

i heard the gobies can eat polyps...but do not "irreparably" damage them.....

i think it depends on the individual fish...like everything else...

tank looks great drew...

what are the SPS you got in there ? looks like an m.cap on the left and a couple of acro's in the middle...

-skeletor-

Archived