Top Shelf Aquatics

TUNZE ATO SETUP IN 24g AQUAPOD

K-MAN

So I just purchased my AP and the Osmolator. I would love to get some advice for people who have the Osmolator running in an Aquapod, and any advice you might have regarding placement of the sensors and hoses. Your Help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Pictures would be great as well. THANK YOU!!

So I just purchased my AP and the Osmolator. I would love to get some advice for people who have the Osmolator running in an Aquapod, and any advice you might have regarding placement of the sensors and hoses. Your Help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. Pictures would be great as well. THANK YOU!!

I just made a similar post and setup on the same tank a couple of weeks ago. If you search, you will find it.

In short, based on advice I attached the two long pieces together. I spaced then about 1/4" apart with some of the other plastic pieces. I then attached the two sensors to either side and hung other the center divider in the back. It worked very well.

The thread has pictures.

I just made a similar post and setup on the same tank a couple of weeks ago. If you search, you will find it.

In short, based on advice I attached the two long pieces together. I spaced then about 1/4" apart with some of the other plastic pieces. I then attached the two sensors to either side and hung other the center divider in the back. It worked very well.

The thread has pictures.

Awesome! thanks Jsong, i know the other thread has pics but i just wanted to see if you have any of yours. His pics are not that detailed

Archived