Coral Vue Hydros

Spotted Hawkfish

bneyman

I've got a spotted hawkfish that I'm willing to give to someone in the East Texas area, Tyler to be exact. I would feel uncomfortable shipping him, as I don't know hot to properly. I've had him about four months, he's a little over two inches long, and in excellent health. I love him to death, as he is like a little puppy, always eager to watch me watching him.

The reason for me wanting to get rid of him is because he recently ate a peppermint shrimp as soon as I released the poor fellow from his bag. He's also been keeping an eye on my skunk cleaner that is just as big as him. After the skunk witnessed the peppermint massacre, he hides under a rock during the day (used to hang out on the back of one LR), only to come out during the night hours. I really enjoy keeping shrimp, and want to get a couple more, (fire, pistol, etc..), but need to be rid of the hawk first. Great fish, just a hungry little fellow with an expensive appetite! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I liked him, but I like my skunk cleaner shrimp better, he went back to the LFS, he was looking at my shrimp like he was going to be his big all you can eat buffet, the shrimp is as big as the hawk! That's probably the only thing that kept my shrimp alive.

Archived