Pod Your Reef

Your opinion is wanted about my lights

ralegen

Hello everyone,

I've decided on buying the CSL 2x65 watt lights for my 20 gallon tank. That should be plenty right? I want to go 175MH, but a little too pricy for my budget right now, plus I kinda doubt that I will be wanting clams or anything else extreme. Just some xenia, zoos, and green polyps. SOfities mainly, I guess.

CL1713 24.5" x 8.4" x 4.5" 2 - 65W + 2 - Moon-Lite $167.95

What do you guys think? Rather, what are some thoughts on this light fixture?

http://www.marinedepot.com/a_lt_pc_csl.asp...sp?CartId=#pcml

Thanks guys!

I have the same fixture for my 20h and I really like it. The light output is plenty for what you want to keep, and the Actinics will really help bring out the colors of your zoos and other softies. The moonlight is also pretty cool for observing the tank after lights out. The fixtue also has a great design to it in my opinion.

MrConclusion

You will be pretty happy with that fixture. You may not get a lot of action out of your Xenia, they really thrive on intense lighting, but they will live and spread.

You made a good choice for your budget!

na, i got plenty of those, they grow like weeds around my house. It depends on the chemistry. If there is alot of estrogen the stuff disapears. But once you cant pick up any of that in the test. It'll come back to overtake the place.

I hope the lights blind me from my laundry in the future.. I'd rather look at my future tank than dirty underwear on the floor. But what do you guys think of my light!!!?

Archived