SaltCritters.com

euro-reef skimmer

neal90

Just put in an order for the ns2.5-3lc

nano-protein-skimmers-ns25-3lclg.jpg

The people at euro-reef were very helpful and spent a good 15 nim talking to me about the setup to make sure the skimmer would work well with my tank. The only real draw back is the skimmer will be in the tank. But ill put a bunch of LR around it so it will be hard to see. He also went on about the new impeller in the pump and how lb for lb the nano skimmers are operating better than there large kind. i have had the larger euro-reef skimmers in my larger tanks in the past and if this is true this is going to be one nice skimmer. I was told it will take about 3 days to make it so im expecting to get it in about 2 weeks :D

o and for the price I couldnt find anything better it cost $130 and euro-reef has always had such nice equipment

Hats off, double thumbs up to the people at Euro Reef. I was ordering a skimmer today to replace one that I got a couple of months ago (which so many people rave about which is way over priced and doesn't perform worth a dam) when they sent me an email wanting to talk to me by phone. They wanted the particulars of My BC29, the depth I'm running my water at in the 2nd chamber, which wall I was goig to mount it on in the chamber and so forth in order to get the skimmer tuned for my parameters. All this for a stock skimmer. Can't say enough about their customer service and dedication to the customer. Thanks PS; My bad for the negative rap I posted awhile back when alot of it was lack of communication by me.

yea they talked to me for about 15 min about my tank to make sure the skimmer would work at its best. Its my second one from them and the last one worked with out a problem

Archived