Pod Your Reef

What the he** is on my glass?

beachsidejuj

A few week ago I had a algae break out on my glass....I guess from moving it...more natural light...bought some more snails...they took care of the problem...now about a week ago..I have a these tiny white spots all over the glass...also I have these white worm thingys...HELP!!!

post-26006-1234490827_thumb.jpg

post-26006-1234490848_thumb.jpg

so I guess I have bristle worms...should I leave them alone or try to get them out while they are little? The spots on the glass...snail eggs? Will I have a whole bunch of babies?

I've never had bristleworms cause problems for me. They dig in the sand and I imagine eat any goodies they find in there. Also, they seem to be more nocturnal and come play during the night. A lot of people remove them cause they think they're ugly. I like them. Up to you IMO

Aquatic Therapy
But I wouldn't recommend touching them.... Ever. They sting as I felt firsthand today.

I think these are snail eegs since I had a ton to those and some in my pico which the rock

came from the fuge in my 150 and I have noticed lots of very small snails in both.

I want snail eggs! LOL

How well do your damsels get along? I have a 3-stripe and I am thinking about adding another to my tank... Just curious :D

I bout my tank used and they were in then...they get along just fine...they are fat and happy...great color!!! I guess I am expecting babies!!!!

I want snail eggs! LOL

How well do your damsels get along? I have a 3-stripe and I am thinking about adding another to my tank... Just curious :D

I have about 10 of those tiny snails in my tank....

Archived