Cultivated Reef

Gooch Corals

birdman204

They are the Bomb!!!! So is Gooch(scott). Very helpful! I recieved a great shipment today. Even threw in a tiny frag that I had asked about, but he said may not grow. SPS . But he sent me a small piece anyways!!! Whatta buy! Great email follow up ! and most of all Great Zoos! I will post pics when i get home. I had to leave work to acclimate ( boss was a little upset, but who cares!!!)

I have also posted positive things about Gooch's. My favorite zoos came from there and I continue to keep an eye out on his inventory.

Easy vendor to do business with.

Yes I agree, Scott is the man, and his wife I believe Chris is her name is very nice as well. Top of the line shipment, packaging, and livestock!! My old favs came from him, till the new ones came in today heh.

I have checked out the site and have noticed that there is a "lunchbucket" acro. is that lunchbucket from these boards?

also, I am having a hard time having faith in a site that is named after the bully in Diff'rent Strokes.

Whatchoo talking bout gooch?

Crakeur,

You are the first person I havn't had to explain my nickname to. You know you just aged yourself. Any how I was far from the bully in school.

By the time I was in sixth grade I was one of the biggest kids in my class. Like Gooch on DS I could not swim. So kids would run up to me and push me or do something and then go jump into the deep end of the pool yelling gooch is gonna get me. Well it stuck. Been called Gooch ever since. Going on about 22 years.

End result was by the time I was a senior in HS only one guy in my class beat me when it came to laps in the pool. He was the stud athlete in the class and I was 220 pounds with a beer gut already.(I broke his leg right after that in a game of vollyball,it was an accident I swear.) When I was a freshman I was the only guy that could walk down senior hall without getting shoved in a locker. All the little guys would walk behind me so they wouldn't get picked on.

Yes the Lunchbucket Acro is from the Lunchbucket on the boards. Most of my aquacultured section started from frags from fellow reefers on the boards. Most from pieces smaller than a quarter. Lunch's frag was three little white nubs when I got it. It really turned into a nice piece.

Thanks for all the kind words guys,I apreciate it a lot.

gooch

yeah, I've aged myself but I've never shied away from being an old man. I was just messsing around with the name, not in any way saying the site was suspect. I apologize if you misconstrued my poor humor.

As for the lunchbucket and other corals, I have been eyeing them for a while now. Once I re-work the plumbing I will be adding more livestock. Might have to give the Gooch a shot. Especially now that I know he was the savior for skinny freshman.

LOL. I wish I was big when I was a freshman :) Ummm. Yeah, goochs stuff is great.... Great Guarantee...great follow up too! Definatley recommended!

Archived