SaltCritters.com

Check out these new zoos!

mane3215

I have some blues as well I am waiting for them to open before I get pics of them, and other new ones. These pics just cant do justice, these reds are more like a fluorescent bright orange red...and there not even in the lights. Ih ave to readjust the orcks so they really glow! This is all one rock, I cant say enough about Anthony from aquadesignz.com, he is the man, awesome email response and very helpful! Go check him out he has AWESOME stuff!

multi.jpg

multi1.jpg

multi2.jpg

multi3.jpg

multi5.jpg

red1.jpg

Blue_copy.jpg

purple.jpg

Thanks guys, everyone is a little expensive when they ahve something everyone wants =).

I bought this rock off of Anthony about 2 weeks ago, and he has just been holding onto it because I was waiting for one of his shipments which never came. I just told him to mail it to me I coulndt wait any longer =).

Wow .. beautiful zoos. I love those reds. Anthony is great. He always gets the best 'jelly bean zoos'. I think Gil used Anthony's tanks to take his desktop pic of all those zoos.

Looking good Chris!

Thanks!

Agreed, I love his stuff. All the above pics except for the bottom 2 are on the same rock. I will get a pic tomorrow when the lights are back on. Its incredible!

I think the reds and the blues are my favorite! The pics dont do either of them real justice. The blues are from tubs on reefcentral.

they are beautiful, you never see things like that around here (PA) best i could ever find were some neon orange with yellow speckles, and that was only because a private collector sold them to the LFS

Great zoos!

jd you are correct, that desktop wallpaper is a shot from one of Anthony's tanks. He and Bryan (thelogicalreef) are the zooanthid gods. I wish I lived closer to Bryan so I could shoot up his systems as well.

Gil

Thanks again guys, I am working on some more as we speak =), I have to stop or soon Iw ill be upsizing the tank yet again hehe.

I keep hearing about Bryan at logical reefs zoos, is there something I dont know about? I visit his site all the time and never see much really eye catching, whats going on here =)......

Archived