inTank Media Baskets

Nanocube Return Nozzle

Drizzt

I'm looking to replace the return nozzle on my nanocube. I still have the stock one. I saw one on somebody's tank that looks like it rotates on its own and now I can't find it. If somebody could point me to the right website that carries after market return nozzles that would be great. If you guys don't know what I'm talking about, it's the nozzle in the tank that is connected to the tube that connects to the pump.

Found the tank I saw it on, or something similar. It was on Shan's tank. Sent him a PM but if anybody knows what he has on there and where I can get one, let me know. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I just heard back from Shan.

Really cuts down flow, and also needs regular cleaning of snails etc.

But does provide a nice random flow.

Really cuts down flow, and also needs regular cleaning of snails etc.

But does provide a nice random flow.

you can take the impeller out and cut off every other blade and it helps a lot with thte flow issue. what size nano cube is this going to go on. i hated mine in my 12g but i love it in my 24g.

you can take the impeller out and cut off every other blade and it helps a lot with thte flow issue. what size nano cube is this going to go on. i hated mine in my 12g but i love it in my 24g.

It's going in my 12g Nanocube. I know people use maxijet 900's in their tanks, but is it the powerhead or the utility pump?

Thanks. I guess I need to upgrade.

yeah, its a more dependable pump, has a little more flow, runs cooler, and uses half the power of the stock pump.

Archived