inTank Media Baskets

Marineland (new series)

Blondie

Hey guys and gals, i was browsing the web today for a new tank when i came across this new marine series from marineland. I love the looks of the tanks, and was wondering what all of you thought of them, if i were to purchase one it would be the 200 gallon version or 48" i should say, it could fit were my tank is right now (in the wall)

Here is the link:

http://www.marineland.com/sites/Mari...spotlight.aspx

Let me know what you all think

Zack

those r the deep demension tanks and they r sweet. seems like alot of people around here r getting them. i really like the depth from fron to back. it will make for some good aquascaping.

those r the deep demension tanks and they r sweet. seems like alot of people around here r getting them. i really like the depth from fron to back. it will make for some good aquascaping.

I have seen the 150 and the 300 in person and they really are sweet tanks. I especially love the 300 its a awesome tank.

Tom

i saw the 200 in person to day and if i had the money that sucker would have been bought on the spot i loved the look of it, and i could have had the perfect spot for it and everything.

i saw the 200 in person to day and if i had the money that sucker would have been bought on the spot i loved the look of it, and i could have had the perfect spot for it and everything.

lol my tank doesnt hold as much as those tanks lol but its. 36Lx18Wx22H and lookts pretty big and sexy lol.

post-41226-1234156598_thumb.jpg

Archived