Coral Vue Hydros

How is this skimmer?

clownfish1124

Well first of all... in the introductory paragraph describing the thing, it says it will benefit your aquarium by providing "....an inexpensive way to improve water movement especially for saltwater coral, reef or fish tanks!!!" I think the general purpose of a skimmer is to remove organic materials from the water, not produce water circulation.

By all means try it, but if a petco seaclone for 100 bucks blows, then I can only imagine what this thing will do. Try it, let us know.

"With this heavy duty skimmer, the gas exchange can be accelerated and improved more efficiently so that the water and the micro air bubbles in the vortex chamber biologically react to naturally filter your aquarium.

Really an inexpensive way to improve water movement especially for saltwater coral, reef or fish tanks!!!

This is exactly what you need to get your aquarium activated and improved !!!

Don't be hesitated! Just Buy It Now!!!

No more dead spots or dormant living space from now on!!! "

Now tell me a chinese person did not write that! Did that make any sense to you???

That this is a piece of crap. It looks to be a cop y of the seaclone. which in itself is not a overall good skimmer. With a bunch of mods though it can compete.

In my experience, you really shouldn't go cheap when it comes to equipment. Otherwise it will just give you headaches later down the road.

The statement "you get what you paid for" always stands.

To make this more funny.... the picture the skimmer is placed in....its a fresh water tank i think? hahaha

I noticed that too :)

To make this more funny.... the picture the skimmer is placed in....its a fresh water tank i think? hahaha

Hey now, whats wrong with a skimmer in FW?

Archived