SaltCritters.com

Sapphire Nano Media Reactor?

Jason7504

I dont want a HOB phosban reactor because im going to run a chiller and ATO and want to limit the visible extras. so a friend suggested this and it looks pretty cool. its small enough to fit in the 3rd compartment on my solana i think?..have any of you tried it? and if so, how did you like it? how did it work?

I dont want a HOB phosban reactor because im going to run a chiller and ATO and want to limit the visible extras. so a friend suggested this and it looks pretty cool. its small enough to fit in the compartment on my solana i think?..have any of you tried it? and if so, how did you like it? how did it work?

Take a look here: Sapphire Nano Reactor

The reactor fits inside the first chamber. I have the skimmer inside the second chamber.

oh really? is it inside a compartment? how did you set it up in your compartment if it is?
  • 2 weeks later...
The reactor fits inside the first chamber. I have the skimmer inside the second chamber.

Do you have the micro-bubble problem with the skimmer in the second chamber?

TriggerHappyDude
oh really? is it inside a compartment? how did you set it up in your compartment if it is?

Jason, whats this Media Reactor for? What do you put in it? Why do you put that in it? Etc...

Archived