ReefCleaners.org

UPLOADING PICTURES

Nanobuds

i use photobucket so they give us the actual tag to copy and paste it into forums.

If you have another place where you load your photos then i think you put the address into this code

[im g] url of pic [/im g]

no space between the m and g when you do it

where do i get the IMG code bc when i select my pics to upload, then hit open, nothing happens on the website.

They won't upload??? Hmmm...........Mine are uploading fine, and then when you see the image on pb.com there are boxes to the bottom right. The last one should be IMG code, and you copy the IMg url from that and paste in your topic.

In your album viewer, it should list it out if you mouse over one of the pictures. I think it also shows up in the picture details if you click the individual pictures

i dk... i will try to figure it out. i have a slime algae problem and i am trying to upload pics of the algae... oh well thx anyway

:(

• 7 years later...
HarryPotter

There was an option to upload pics from here but i dont see it anylonger

Upload to Flickr or photobucket to insert an image into a thread like this:

IMG_6020_zpsfe7d54dy.jpg

holy carp

You can upload to nano-reef, but you have to click the More Reply Options button.

Space is limited there - I think you can only upload 10 megs total.

Otherwise you'll need a 3rd party to host the image, like Harry said. (One problem I have with photobucket is that it gets blocked by some corporate firewalls, so I prefer TinyPic, Flickr, or Imgur)

Archived