Innovative Marine Aquariums

Aqua C Remora

got2envy

I have had my Remora for at least 2 years, I have nothing but great thing to say, I clean the injector with a brush but I see something blocking the hole..maybe plastic

My question is, when you take the screw outta yours and look in, is it just a small hole you can see thru or is there some kind of white thing in the hole, I have seen this since I got it? Is it debris that I should push thru? don't want to break it lol

pics of what yours looks like would help alot

Thanks

Mine is just a hole. Nothing in behind it. I did buy this unit used though so it may be missing a part. Don't think so though, the unit works pretty well.

You have something blocking your nozzle. I have the urchin version. In sump of the remora The nozzle should be a clean small hole through it.

Wow thanks guys..just pushed what ever it was thru with a paper clip now it's just a hole...I always thought it was a piece of plastic to make the hole smaller on purpose lol

plugged it in and it is hissing like a mad black mamba

Woo Hoo! Hope it gets bettah skim mate now..it was slowing down from when I first got it not even a cup a week :D

Archived