Coral Vue Hydros

how do i get rid of poop?

beefjerky402

detrivores. pick up a reef janitor pack.

also siohoning off the surface if the sand bed creates a vacume that will lift the excrement.

exactly what kinda poo is it ?

I read elsewhere on this forum that

Wolf Poo Smells

dang dwag,

when u do water changes, used a long tude, and suck on the tude when the water come out, and bring the tude near the poop its suck right out dude, there a small chance of lil sand gonna come 2, but atleast u got the poops out...ah kaka...

Nutz Man

Originally posted by itznuckinfutz

dang dwag,

when u do water changes, used a long tude, and suck on the tude when the water come out, and bring the tude near the poop its suck right out dude,  there a small chance of lil sand gonna come 2, but atleast u got the poops out...ah kaka...

Nutz Man

Say what??

???

Ebonics at it's finest-

"dang dwag,

when u do water changes, used a long tude, and suck on the tude when the water come out, and bring the tude near the poop its suck right out dude, there a small chance of lil sand gonna come 2, but atleast u got the poops out...ah kaka..."

beefjerky402-

I have bristleworms that do the poop eating. I have never siphoned my tank ever.

Originally posted by itznuckinfutz

dang dwag,

when u do water changes, used a long tude, and suck on the tude when the water come out, and bring the tude near the poop its suck right out dude,  there a small chance of lil sand gonna come 2, but atleast u got the poops out...ah kaka...

Nutz Man

Translation:

Darn, sir,

When you perform your required maintenance, place your siphon tube in close proximity to the excrement. You may end up removing a small amount of substrate, but the detrius will be removed.

I feel your frustration, sir.

End translation.

Originally posted by Dingo

Translation:

Darn, sir,

When you perform your required maintenance, place your siphon tube in close proximity to the excrement.  You may end up removing a small amount of substrate, but the detrius will be removed.  

I feel your frustration, sir.

End translation.

Woah . . it all makes sense now . . here I was searching every pet store in town for a "tude" to get rid of the poo in my tank ;)

d.

Archived