Coral Vue Hydros

BANNINATION for the next person who

Weetabix7

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe you may be taking this thread a tad bit to seriously. Also, weetie is a sweatheart :)

The topic appeared serious to me so all apologies if this was meant to be humorous.

Lol! Someone needs to grow some humor.

Well hopefully you can appreciate a newby's position and standpoint: the topic might lead newbies to believe they could get banned for posting a topic in the incorrect place. So then I would completely deserve it for not paying attention to what the mods are taking the time to post. If I take it seriously and say I think it's overrated, then I have a poor sense of humor. Neither outcome allows me to take the high road. The end result is that maybe some newcomers might be reluctant to post messages.

plus, it's for people who post their lighting question in the classifieds... ect.

I didn't read that if it was brought up in the previous 11 pages, but if it was then it might have made a difference to me. In that case, or people trying to sell things or profit without paying royalties off someone else's bandwidth, then I fully support that. So you're right absolutely if this was the intended person.

In any event, if the topic was started to be humorous then I'm maintaining a moot point so I'll drop it immediately. I wanted only to offer suggestion which can easily be dismissed.

No worry's mate. If I remember right. When Weetie started this thread, it was after moving enough threads that the first 3 pages in the general forum where moved threads.

no for having no humor at all.

BAN HIM!!!

I believe you may be taking this thread a tad bit to seriously. Also, weetie is a sweatheart :)

:wub:

weetie is one of the most evil and despised mods in all the lands of nano-reef.

Yeah, and I worked long and hard to earn that rep too. :evilgrin:

No worry's mate. If I remember right. When Weetie started this thread, it was after moving enough threads that the first 3 pages in the general forum where moved threads.

That is exactly right. It was bad. Good memory!

lol @ everything.

This. :D

Also, I <3 N-R Peeps. :flower:

Archived