ReefCleaners.org

Dream 65 BR

805fish

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a question about your overflows.

I'll be building a 40 breeder sometime in the next month or so and was planning on doing a center overflow with angled edges. Do you like your two corner overflows? I've been considering that set up as opposed to the one center, in case the center pipe gets clogged or something. How do you like it?

Btw, great tank :)

I put a center overflow on my 40g cube and absolutely HATE it, takes up way too much room in the center. LFS suggested a box up in the top corner. Just my $.02

I'll be building a 40 breeder sometime in the next month or so and was planning on doing a center overflow with angled edges. Do you like your two corner overflows? I've been considering that set up as opposed to the one center, in case the center pipe gets clogged or something. How do you like it?

it looks like you got the 20k's when you upgraded the lighting right? Did you want it that blue?

• 2 weeks later...

I always have liked the corner overflows because the center ones just take up to much space and is hard to work around with the rock. Also with lets say a right side overflow box, you can put a power head on the oppisite side and move water towards it.

it looks like you got the 20k's when you upgraded the lighting right? Did you want it that blue?

Its not as blue as it shows on the computer. ITs actually really crisp white with a crisp hint of blue. Ushio 20k (wat i have) are really nice bulbs and get good growth

Archived