SaltCritters.com

11 gal VIA AQUA 1 mnth Pics

sirhobbes

Had the tank up for a month now, maybe 3 weeks. Just added the clowns 2 days ago, theyre happy. got 13 lbs live rock in there, bak pak skimmer, 5 hermits (can only find 4), 3 snails. Got rid of my damsel I had for cycling.

I want advice on a good coral to start out with. I was thinking of a hammer. But I will probly start out with some type of mushroom first to see how well it does. I like those Zoos, where do you get those at? is it reliable to get them off the net? I work at the lfs and we never get any cool polyps like that really.

what would you put in this thing as the next step. I want to make this the nicest nano ive ever seen. I need advice.

Thank

~hobbes

one other thing. Is that piece of rock i have on the left a dead coral? Is that the same as live rock or did i get ripped by buying it. All of the rock but it is starting to cover in the colorful reds and purples. That piece in the middle too, the one that makes an arch, it is turning a little pink and a little green in some spots, but its not nearly as defined as the remaining pieces. Our some rocks just slower to cover, or did i get ripped off?

Archived