SaltCritters.com

Eclipse 12 gallon refugium pics

oceanman

I just purchased a 12 gallon eclipse system and want to get a refugium for it and i need some ideas. If anyone has a 12 gallon with a setup please submit some pics and ideas. Also does anyone know where i can purchase a overflow that i could attach if i drill into the tank?

To clean the inside of the tank front and sides I use an old Credit Card. Any kind of plastic scrapper will work. I have tried the Kent Pro scrapper with a long handle, but they just get in the way. I haven't tried a magnet scrapper yet, but they are available for acrylic. Only they come in Med and Large size, not small.

I will be getting my refugium tomorrow, so will post somemore pics after it is set up.

Heres a link to my tank.

Bob

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=17946

I saw your last post and i was wondering what kind of filter you are running in the eclipse right now i see it n the upper left hand corner.

That would be great if you could post some pics of the new refugium i really want to do that upgrade bad. Alsocould you tell me where you purchased it from?

The filter is a Aquaclear 150. I got rid of the stock filter to fit in my lights 2x32w, and get more light to the back part of the tank. I ordered the Aquafuge from Marine Depot. The back of the hood needs to be notched a bit to fit the fuge, and the aquaclear will have to go away.

Archived