Innovative Marine Aquariums

I need to find an Odyssea EX250 pump. Need some help!

Anime Gee

http://www.aquatraders.com/odyssea-ex-250-...sponge-kit.aspx

^ I have one of those pumps for my hang on fuge & it took a crap today. It's been on since 2 years ago. I can order it from that site, but I would much prefer to get one locally as soon as possible. I have been to a couple of shops & no one seems to have any.

I would prefer that one since it has a 15mm diameter outlet that I connect to the fuge's plumbing, but any pump that is about 250 GPH would be preferred & preferably one with a 15mm diameter circular outlet.

Anyone have any suggestion or can point me to a shop that might carry this pump? I live in Los Angeles, but I can go to Anaheim, Torrance, Ontario, etc. I don't care. I just need to find a pump quickly. I have lots of macro algae & stuff in the fuge & there is a small amount of water in there.

Thanks! ( ^o^)/

Do you use the skimmer part?

I don't use the skimmer part and i use the minijet 606... connected to a smaller tube..then connect straight into the fuge's tube....

IMO the EX250 is useless and super loud... and way too much flow for a refugium... I don't know what you put into the fuge... but if you putting cheato..you would want a slower flow... that why i choose the minijet 606 and use the lowest setting at 84 gph....

Yes. I do use the skimmer part. I actually "jimmy rigged" my AquaClear 30 pump to push into the fuge for now. I already ordered a couple of Odyssea pumps. They should be coming in by tomorrow or Wednesday. I actually had no problems with my old one. It worked perfectly fine for the 2 years that I had it & it was decently quiet. The area where the cheato is at doesn't have much flow. Most of the flow goes over it. Then the water falls over into a bunch of filter floss & then out to the tank.

Archived