inTank Media Baskets

GB: Ecotech Vortech MP40w and MP20

StanD

Just got my MP20 (thanks Stan! :flower:) and am working on setting it up.

Does anyone know the glass thickness on a standard 20L?

I can't find my ruler.

Can anyone who has a 20L measure the glass thickness for me?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just checked tracking and I should get mine tomorrow I'M SO EXCITED ICANTWAIT!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

rofl....leave me feedback Weetie :)

My MP40w came in today! I paid at 1:30AM on the 28th when I got the bill & I got it today along with a receipt for full price cost in case I need a repair. Awesome! Thanks so much Stan the Man!

• 2 weeks later...
Got my MP40w today. Paid on Sunday evening. Thanks Stan!! Now I just need my tank to put it in.

Put it in the Bath tub!!! :haha:

-_- Sorry...

eddiecorrea

Just post the prices here. That way it will go much faster and those who want in will do it. The whole hiding of prices is retarded.

Needreefunds
Just post the prices here. That way it will go much faster and those who want in will do it. The whole hiding of prices is retarded.

The hiding prices thing is the only way to do this type of group buy and still be within the guidelines of classified posting if I understand this correctly.

Advertising for a vendor is not allowed, hence the required PM.

The hiding prices thing is the only way to do this type of group buy and still be within the guidelines of classified posting if I understand this correctly.

Not only that, but the prices are low enough that they undercut other venders, thus the price cannot be publicly published in plain sight, I know you all have seen this in store ads in the papers or online... it's the same thing.

Eddie, if you want to price, just PM. if you aren't interested, then don't sweat what's not there. pretty simple.

eddiecorrea

Do not give the vendor name. Simple as that and it is not breaking any rules.

Not only that, but the prices are low enough that they undercut other venders, thus the price cannot be publicly published in plain sight, I know you all have seen this in store ads in the papers or online... it's the same thing.

Eddie, if you want to price, just PM. if you aren't interested, then don't sweat what's not there. pretty simple.

Ya but all the other stores do is call and check then price match. You rarely see that anymore.

I have and I have not received a response.

Hi all,

I have been concentrating on my job search and have decided to stop doing Group Buys here for the short-term. Thanks to all who have participated in the past. If you still want quotes for Vortechs and the lowest prices matched with the best customer service, please look here.

Sincerely,

Stan

Do not give the vendor name. Simple as that and it is not breaking any rules.

Ya but all the other stores do is call and check then price match. You rarely see that anymore.

I have and I have not received a response.

Which is it, have or have not?

Rarely?? You've never shopped at a Fry's Electronics then, they still do this weekly!! Newegg.com does as well. It's not an old practice, it's still a common practice. Anyways, in this case I'm sure the organizer would have put the prices up off the bat if he could rather than go through the trouble of the endless PM's on the matter. Just gotta sit back and think about it for a moment. There's more to it behind the scenes than you think. The point is, the price can be publicly put in print, only told upon inquiry or purchase. There's actually laws about this believe it or not! It's not worth having a company like Vortech hand your a$$ to you just because some people are too impatient to PM and wait for a response.

Archived