Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My new RIC!!

JimmyZtank

its got 2 mouths on it...and you guys are some lucky son of a guns.... 10 bux..wish they were that cheap here...I'd have a tank full...why dont you ship some out here.

Im not sure what the name was. It was off El toro Rd. My friend showed me the place..

acoustic do you know of anywhere else I can find similar ricordea for a good price in SO CAL.

• 2 weeks later...

Vet's Pets sometimes has loose rics for cheap. A friend of mine scored some quarter-sized for $8 each! Not any amazing colors but that's still worth it.

Esco... PM me so i don't forget to get full directions. they're not listed in the phone book. Small lil place but good quality and the staff knows their ######, which is rare for a petstore.

• 2 weeks later...
ninhsavestheday

jimmyztank, i found the directions but i dont know if this is it (did they move) cusmarlooney said it was in escondido. but i guess you can give them a call to see if they are still located there.

Vets Pets

1265 Avocado Ave

El Cajon CA 92020

(619) 593-7387

You should check out Fish2000 in Tustin off of Red Hill and Reef Tropical Fish in Anaheim off the 91 and State College. Reef has some nice shrooms and Zoanthids too.

Archived