Pod Your Reef

Update pix of my 25g tank

Dennis_said

Definitely got room for a few more clams skeletor :D

Hey Jdsabin - The pink zoos I got at Aquaprop.com they're awesome and have been growing great too!

Hey Johnny, are you talknig about the Ricordia? Do you have a YUMA? I've been waiting to get a nice Yuma in my tank ;)

whoa! major difference! nice corraline growth.hey dennis how long has it been since your last post? did you add more lr? what kind of light do you have now? sorry bout the questions.remember i have i 25 also and yours is lookin awesome!

Hey LIVEROCKER, it's been about 2 months since the first picture was taken I would say... well maybe 1.5-2.. the corraline is from other tanks that I got the rocks from :) Although mine is starting to grow a bit!

I added about 15-20 more lbs worth of live rock since the last pic :D

The light's always been the same 250W MH XM bulb... altho the two pictures look different, I know haha.

HTH

hey thanx dennis.if you readthe whole post i went ahead and made that bridge that i sketched out in the picture and my corraline algae is really starting to move.i got my 96 watt powerquad and im hoping to supplement some more lighting so i can get a clam later on.i'll be posting some more pictures as soon as i get a new camera.anyways tank is lookin good!

Nice, I'm waiting on the coralline to get on some of my rocks as well, I can sure use the purple :)

Clams yesss.. I'm going after a few more of those guys! Haha, just have to wait and see how this one does first, don't want to have them all die on me cuz of inexperience or a not so mature tank =T

yeah im gonna wait until my tank matures a little more also.i started dosing calcium and the corallines been on the move.i guess it just needed a little extra boost.i also read that if u use ro di water that u should a a little calcium into it because it is lacking.thats what i read im not sure if its a fact.

Not sure about the RODI water, I've always been using it just cuz it seems to be the best norm to follow :)

How are your calcium levels so far?

Archived