Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

In sump or out of sump skimmer

w1dude

I am really not sure what to get. I need a skimmer for my 10g sump. There isnt much room in it. I like to vertext but im not sure it will work because if it has to go in the sump it will take up the whole sump. Are the aqua c remora and urchin very efficient?

What do you guys think?

I am really not sure what to get. I need a skimmer for my 10g sump. There isnt much room in it. I like to vertext but im not sure it will work because if it has to go in the sump it will take up the whole sump. Are the aqua c remora and urchin very efficient?

What do you guys think?

We may have a skimmer for you.

What is the water level, available height and footprint for the skimmer?

nanoskim

ER Nanosystems

We may have a skimmer for you.

What is the water level, available height and footprint for the skimmer?

nanoskim

ER Nanosystems

I will measure and send measurements in the morning. But where can I view your products?

If you get something that works for you can you post it here? I am in your boat too.

thanks!

AHHHH im still looking. but will do!

What do you guys think?

The Remora has a great track record. I prefer "in sump" skimmers for easier flood control.

Archived