Coral Vue Hydros

H2Ocean Pro salt - worth the money?

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6

I'm researching which salt to go with. I've heard some good things about H2Ocean Pro - that it's one of the higher-end salts. Is it actually worth the extra that you pay for it? If not, what cheaper salt is better?

i vote no as well. unless there are special composition in the salt that corals benefit from, you can just get some reef crystal, oceanic or other salts and bump the calc and alk and mag with home made additives and still be cheaper than buying a bucket of salt for 70 bucks.

It is a good salt with good parameters. I have been using it. The price tag does hurt however because your paying for the salt to be shipped three times before it gets to you. I have been mixing H20 with coral assey salt to help save money and make it last longer.

Deleted User 6
It is a good salt with good parameters. I have been using it. The price tag does hurt however because your paying for the salt to be shipped three times before it gets to you. I have been mixing H20 with coral assey salt to help save money and make it last longer.

What ratio?

burtbollinger

i pay a premium for good salt (tropic marin pro reef)....compared with other salts, its worth it...especially when dealing with nano tanks...

Archived