Top Shelf Aquatics

New Minibow 7 setup Pictures!!!

cliffrouse11baseball

cliffrouse11baseball

I am just now starting up a 7 gallon nano. I painted the back yesterday with some flat black spraypaint. I put in 15 lbs of arg. sand. I have a small hob filter by whisper. I have the factory lights in until my order comes in. I orderded the 32 watt retro kit from custom sealife. I also ordered a microjet 404 for circulation. I am on the way to the lfs to purchase some live rock today. I will update and post pics of my lights and setup. Thanks for looking!!!

my idiot friend one time setup a 125 for another friend and put the stand upside down. It actually worked, but wasnt quit as stable as it would be normal, so we righted that biotch.

cliffrouse11baseball

I fixed it, although it was very stable and sturdy and covered up my 4 inch sand bed. So if you want a deep sand bed and dont want it seen turn the bottom upside down. ahha

I will post some more pics tomm with some live rock and some critters.

Thanks

cliffrouse11baseball

I have fixed my stand and have added all the live rock that im going to add. So far my specs are as

10 lbs fuji premium cured lr

15 carib sea small sized sand 3 to 4 in sand bed

1 scarlet hermit

1 blue legged (they gave me a blue instead of 2 red)

2 ast. snails

factory lighting with 32 watt csl retro on the way should be here by end of week and will post pics of my set up

hob filter

25 watt visitherm heather

thats about it right now...

no fish as of yet

I think there's room for a bit more LR down in the lower right! And don't let these morons push you around on teh stand thing. It's obvious you set it that way to catch any water that spills while fooling around in there! You're a trendsetter! No Go Cubbies!

cliffrouse11baseball

I had added a purple dottyback, but i was forced to take him out after I saw him eat 2 of my snails. I added a neon goby instead. I might add a fish way later also since the neon goby is so small. I figured I needed to keep a small fish to begin with since it is going to be my first real small nano tank. Wish me luck. My lights come in on monday and alot more hardware. I am getting in a powerhead and some bionic and my calcium test kit and alk test kit. I am also getting a digital thermometer. Thanks for all of your help. I will post pictures as my tank progresses.

Archived