Coral Vue Hydros

Hydor FLO setup

NanoReefNovice

NanoReefNovice

Just got a Hydor FLO for my NC 24 (want to dirll for extra pump outlet on left side). Looking at the setup instuction it says to mount it near the water line. Wont it slpash up out of the tank when it rotates upward? And how do you typically mount it if not going directly on powerhead. Im a little confused. :huh:

Just got a Hydor FLO for my NC 24 (want to dirll for extra pump outlet on left side). Looking at the setup instuction it says to mount it near the water line. Wont it slpash up out of the tank when it rotates upward? And how do you typically mount it if not going directly on powerhead. Im a little confused. :huh:

if your putting it on the outlet part of your return pump just remove the flattened nozzle and either wrap a little plumbing teflon tape on the outlet and just firmly place it on so i doesn't fall off. don't worry about splashing it slows the flow down a bit so it just makes a wave motion on surface. I lowered my water level and used super glue to hold mine on, because it kept on popping off.

good luck

B)

Archived