inTank Media Baskets

My cycling Tank

Quash

So you wanna see pics of the tank. This is week 2 ending sunday for me, its just the setup. If yall wannna see, maybe Im a lil pic happy that I finally started up my 10g block...

Crap Im having trouble sizing it right, these pics are fuggin huge, 56k'ers beware, each pic is 500k

https://webspace.utexas.edu/ahe58/Pics

Best pics I think are tank1, tank2, tank8, tankbest, and tanksexy

What do yall think of the aquascaping. Comments much appreciated.

Nope not tippable at all, all rocks are there and dont move when they are in place, i moved em around to make sure no force can knock them over, if i push that middle rock those two supporting rocks hold it in place real good

heh, thanks man, but the server is solely for skool stuff, so if you wanna take my skool stuff be my guest. heh, ottawa eh, Im from belleville man. came to texas for university

Thats a cool looking canopy design there with those clear plexiglass holders . . where'd you get them from? I've got a new tank too and I'm building a canopy / stand for it . . those 'holders' would look sweet.

lemme know.

d.

darwin, I have the same light as Quash, those are the mounting legs that come with the Coralife Aqualights. You can get them online at any store that sells the aqualights for like $6-$8...

Nice tank Quash....mine's been set up for about a month, wish it was that clean looking! I like the aquascape too...

I dont recognize the last names locarius, but I may have known them, do they play hockey? My name is Quash, the mite know me heh. Good to know canadians are on these boards. Yup yup, darwin charliebetta is right, cept i got my legs at my lfs for 4 bucks.

As far as my tank looks, its into the 3rd week now, and diatoms may be gone, but hair algae is everywhere, Im cutting my photoperiod now. Cyano is dusting the LS too but not alot of cyano, Tank is still cycling, I had the Ammonia spike, so now Im just waiting for my trates to go up. Its pointless to test for trites in my opinion while cycling. pH and alk are still kinda low, so cycling is done when those are up to par.

Thanks for the comments. As soon as cycle is up my cleanup crew should enjoy all that hair algae and cyano

Archived