Coral Vue Hydros

no pic

digitallinx

i don't have a pic, he's too small. but the weirdest thing popped out of the rock the other day. it looks like some kind of worm or tentacle. i'll try to describe it as close as i can. it is striped black and white and seems to push out like in a earth worm movement. it's about a good inch, when it streches and it doesn't come completely out. does anyone have and idea of what it may be or may have something similar. i know no one posts a response to non picture threads, but like i said it's too small for me to picture it, by the way when i turn on the lights he goes back into the rock.

• 3 weeks later...

I too had a rock that had a few black and white 'worms' hanging out of it. I figured it was some crazy worm, but Saturday night about 4am I woke up and wandered into the kitchen for a glass of water. I turned on the tank light to check out some night action, and saw a strange starfish. It's body was quite small, but it had really really long skinny legs (black and white stripped) that looked like the 'worms' I saw in the rock. It immediately started for cover once the light turned on...

you might want to take a peak really late at night... might not be a worm at all :-)

Archived