SaltCritters.com

Expired Promotion.....

johnmaloney

Got full pico crews for free, you just pay $15 for Priority Mail shipping -Express Mail is ridiculous to pay on a pico, you can get one locally - tell me what your LFS carries. Fair for the time for shipping, the label, and the heat pack I think. Trying to get some hours for a few friends. Just post a pic of the pico and/or give me a description, and we will send a snail only reef safe package to you. If you want mangroves and chaeto let me know. You can't add other cleaners to this package - don't want it to be a "first 7 gallons free sale" :). BY the way, pico for me is under 7 gallons.

Great deal John!

Too bad I'm full up. :)

IMG_1050.jpg

This pic is almost 3 weeks old now (took it the day I set the tank up). I have since changed the light bulb to a coralife 20w 50/50 pc and am in the process of building a diy hood. I also plan on adding an ATO within the next few weeks so I don't have to worry about top off and changing the salinity too much.

Corals include a green hairy mushroom, a few brown/orange zoanthids, blue spot mushrooms, and an orange ric. The only inhabitants are a blue leg hermit and an unknown snail that are on vacation from my dad's tank until I get my own CUC. I plan for this to be mostly colorful zoanthids and a few cool mushrooms in the future. I also want either a pair of porcelain crabs or harlequin shrimp as the show piece of the tank somewhere down the road.

blues_drummer

From Jan 7th

3 groups of zoas, some mushrooms, a candy cane, some pipe organs, and 2 ricordias

3 sexy shrimp

1 red legged hermit

1 snail

could use a better CUC & Cheato, please!

IMG_0625.jpg

the porcelain crabs would have to be fed at times, in a tank that small there won't be enough of the right kind of algae for them all the time. I will send some ulva with your pack, maybe you can grow it out a bit in the mean time to feed them, or maybe your dad will grow it for you

From Jan 7th

3 groups of zoas, some mushrooms, a candy cane, some pipe organs, and 2 ricordias

3 sexy shrimp

1 red legged hermit

1 snail

could use a better CUC & Cheato, please!

IMG_0625.jpg

will do, I am heading off to bed now, but will pm you all tomorrow.

the porcelain crabs would have to be fed at times, in a tank that small there won't be enough of the right kind of algae for them all the time. I will send some ulva with your pack, maybe you can grow it out a bit in the mean time to feed them, or maybe your dad will grow it for you

Yeah, that is one of the cons to them. I'm still making up my mind on what to keep, but I've always wanted to keep them so we'll see. I have an extra 10g in the basement that I could turn into and algae-food growing tank.

TYVM

Keith

Thanks guys and gals, I will have them go out tomorrow. If you don't get an email from us by tomorrow night, we don't have the order or something happened, just contact me. We will stream line this process soon.

I got my CUC today :)!!!! The box was really cold, but everything seems fine. They were shipped with a heat pack, but it was frozen :P! The weather has been nuts in Illinois this month. We've had everything from -30* to 60* omgomgomg and I'm going crazy! I took pics as soon as they came out of the box so you guys can see what you're getting and also so you can tell me what they are :P

IMG_1063.jpg

What's this?

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

Nass Snails

IMG_1067.jpg

Dwarf Cerith Snails

IMG_1069.jpg

Thanks again for everything! They're floating in my tank warming up right now, and I'll update once they get released.

UPDATE: There were 4 nass snails and 11 dwarf ceriths. The nass started burrowing and exploring as soon as they hit the sand, the ceriths are still sleeping after a long day of shipping... we'll see how many feel like waking up.

What's this?

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

The little red algae is a penny macro version of red gracilaria. The other is chaeto.

Damnit I missed out I was in jail.

again?

Archived