Innovative Marine Aquariums

So Cal frags

Dummmmy

Well the tank is all done doing to thing and now I’m looking for some frag not really sure what kind just anything basically that is pretty hardy and good looking I have some money but donations are that much better I’m in the orange county area drop me a line at Dummmmy@pacbell.net if you have anything.

Matt

hey cam that would be really cool were in coto do you live i have a few friends that live in there. also when do you think i could meet up my tank is just wating for some more life. my instant message name is Dummmmy hit me up at anytime.

Matt

quiksilver5768

Hey cambarr,

Do you have one green striped mushroom? I cant find then anywhere i really want to start a colony. If you have jsut one to donate or a differne tcool type of mushroom i would gladly take it. :)

quicksilver the dude at my lfs trades me some shroom i got a rock coverd in a bunch of greenstriped shrrom and i aldo have blue buls eve hows abou one of each!!!!!! send me a messanger on this site and ill send u asome well call it a bisnuss card lol

Styrf3...what do you have? im looking for just about anything. my tank is done cycling and am looking for just about anythng hardy. let me know ill pay for shipping or better yet when i am in the area maybe we can meet up. ill be up there in about 3 weeks for mothers day since my parents live in hayward. i love in San Luis Obispo Ca. let m eknow and hopefully we can work somehting out.

solo i can basicly get u anything i have some really rad commections but to  atart out i have 5 diffrent speces of shrooms xena and tons of sps and leathers lemme know what u want and ill get it fo u lol cam barr lemme know soon i get backed up alot cam

i still gotta bring in the dough k guys im onys sendin out little bits of stuff also im still reallly cheaper the yoyr lfs a lot cheaper all your really doin is payin fo shipin  tell me waht u want and ill send cam

what types of leathers do you have? can you ship to central california? how much would it be or do you know? im interested in some stuff if you could get me a price quote. i want something like a small umbrella leather and some mushrooms. let me know.

shipping is really inexpensive the only thing thats expensive is hadeling i have a really small toad stool leather and i have 5  difrent types of shrooms

Cam i would love some please e-mail me with some details on what you have and would give and prices any thing relevent im local so i could meet you somewhere or pick up i would love to see your tanks.

Matt

Dummmmy@pacbell.net

hey cam barr...how small is a small leather? like 2 inches tall? if so how much would it cost total for something like the leather and a few assorted very small mushroom rocks or even just a few single mushrooms? i live in San Luis Obispo....let me know....thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Santa Barbara, I have some clove polyps for trade, easy to frag and grow like weeds.  I also have some red hawaiian macro alge and possibly an umbrella leather frag.  Got some other softies I am working on too.

man i wish i live in Ca. but unfortunately i m going to college in a small hick town i would like to call Gainesville. smack in the middle of the state.

• 1 month later...

Archived