SaltCritters.com

AgetupKid's Custom Shallow 8 Gallon

agetupkiddan

Looks very nice!

Those red/purple zoas are sooo pretty! Did you get them from your lfs? Mine doesn't have any like that. However, they do have these awesome neon orange ones that i've been keeping my eye on.

As far as your hood goes, couldn't you suspend the hood and put the light in it, that way you would have open top/latern feeling light hanging over? Just a thought, not sure if it works for ya.

Those are some good goals. I'm glad your snail works so hard, mine are somewhat lazy. And my hermit crab doesn't like to eat anything but left over shrimp pellet from when I feed my shrimp.... -_- Anyway, are you planning on getting a fish for this tank? You should get a panda goby! I'm putting one in my tank in July. :happy: There needs to be more panda gobys in these tanks! :P they are just so darn cute. Good luck!

agetupkiddan

Thank you Ribbie!

Aeridne, Thanks for the post, Yes i did get those zoas at my LFS, pretty solid place, they have a frag tank where they sell stuff like that for 20$ a pop, or 3 frags for $50... its very cool what you can find sometimes!

That latern/hood idea is a good one... although, I kind of like the clinical exposed look of the light right now.. haha makes me feel all scientific like!... that'll probably change, and i think i will explore that idea of yours!

I wish my Emerald Crab would work harder... he'd totally be fired already in this "economy".

Those Gobys are pretty cool looking, however i'm planning for SPS, and i'm a little worried about Gobys right now..... I have no clue what fish if any will go in this tank! the search continues!

buuuuut......

Scoly FEEDING!

Soo, when doing my weekly cleaning, i found a weak, pod creature stuck in the filter floss i keep in my HOB... so naturally, i fed him to my scoly, who has thus far refused to eat. But he sure at that guy quickly..

post-18918-1239764454_thumb.jpg

post-18918-1239764480_thumb.jpg

post-18918-1239764490_thumb.jpg

post-18918-1239764495_thumb.jpg

post-18918-1239764500_thumb.jpg

post-18918-1239764514_thumb.jpg

post-18918-1239764524_thumb.jpg

Archived