Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

ReefKing's Red Sea Max

ReefKing

I don't go to AQ concepts. I usually go to Atlantis Aquarium, Neptunes, Aquarium showroom or Lucky goldfish in Oakland. Do you recommend any other LFS that you go to?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't go to AQ concepts. I usually go to Atlantis Aquarium, Neptunes, Aquarium showroom or Lucky goldfish in Oakland. Do you recommend any other LFS that you go to?

They all have their pluses and minuses. I've been to all of them you listed except Atlantis. where is that? What I like about AQ concepts is the way the fish and supplies are laid out. Very organized.

Yeah, I like AQ concepts as well, but I usually pick up stuff for my tank right after work (6:00-7:00pm) and the traffic is unbearable for me. Last time I went, I was stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours coming from Hayward.

Atlantis Aquarium is owned by Ming Wei, He's located off Whipple in Union City. His place is pretty hard to find especially if you're not from around the area. But, he does have some real nice and rare stuff. A bit pricey, but you can always negotiate with Ming if he's around or you can ask one of his employees to call him for you so they can mark down the prices. I go to this LFS 90% of the time because it's literally a minute drive away from my office.

Here's their site. I would usually call first if I like anything on their site to make sure they have it in stock.

www.atlantisaquarium.net

Yeah, I like AQ concepts as well, but I usually pick up stuff for my tank right after work (6:00-7:00pm) and the traffic is unbearable for me. Last time I went, I was stuck in traffic for 1.5 hours coming from Hayward.

Atlantis Aquarium is owned by Ming Wei, He's located off Whipple in Union City. His place is pretty hard to find especially if you're not from around the area. But, he does have some real nice and rare stuff. A bit pricey, but you can always negotiate with Ming if he's around or you can ask one of his employees to call him for you so they can mark down the prices. I go to this LFS 90% of the time because it's literally a minute drive away from my office.

Here's their site. I would usually call first if I like anything on their site to make sure they have it in stock.

www.atlantisaquarium.net

Im up that way all the time. I'll be in the neighborhood tomorrow and check it out. thanks.

commission check is in the mail

Let me check.....

Nevermind, I spent it all last time :)

Im up that way all the time. I'll be in the neighborhood tomorrow and check it out. thanks.

Cool, I think they're getting new shipments tomorrow too.

Thanks NC.. :D

We should do a group buy from ORA. I know a wholesaler and he quoted me a pair of picasso clowns for $180 shipped, but there's a minimum of 10 fish. After that, we can also get corals at a discounted price.

I should add some of the SPS on this list in to my RSM in the next week or so. The rest will go to my other tank.

What do you SPS aficionado think I should add in the RSM?

Atl Blue tip tabling Cytherea

Tyree Limited Edition balit tri color

OG pink lemonade

OG Rainbow acro

OG oregon tort

Atl ultimate stag

atl big branch bansai

garden acro

OG palmers ultimate blue milipora

Tyree LE $500 Efflo

Acropora Vermiculata Monti's

ATL fire polyp undata

OG superman Monti

OG true montipora undata

Frag farmer's montipora setosa

OG pink sandollar monti

OG LE three sunset monti

Tyree limited edition Aquituberculara Monti

Beautiful tank!!!!!!! :D

SPS ... I love all the monti's on that list ... Acros can sometimes be a pain in the a$$ ... I lovvveeee the Pink Lemonade and Oregon Tort. :D

NC, I decided to keep all the montis in the RSM along with the some Acros but I'll wait till the MH arrives (meaning I'm waiting on Steve to build the filter cover with the modded shorter collection cup). :lol:

Thanks David, I hear ya on the acros. The Pink Lemonade and the Oregon Tort will definitely be in the main tank.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm thinking of selling this system. It's been kind of restless with work. I will take some updated pictures later. Who's interested?

:D

ill take all coral you are willing to ship. ill take the coral for free. ill pay shipping lol

and the tunze. help out a broke reefer! and the light would be cool too.

:lol:

Work is kicking my arse!! I even work overtime on weekends and weeknights. Then the assistant is going on vacation for 1 month!!! :angry:

I might suck it up then pay no mind and neglect the tank for the time being. We'll see what happens :scarry:.

Archived