Coral Vue Hydros

My 10 gallon first Nano

Integracer

Here are some pix of my nano. It is my first reef, and only my second fish tank.

10 gallon All-Glass tank

55 watt PC light, 10000k/actinic

15 watt NO actinic

Powersweep power head

Custom fuge (about 1 gallon)

16 lbs Live rock

20 lbs live sand

100 watt heater

1 Diamond Watchman Goby

1 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp

About 5 hermits

5-8 snails (some new baby ones!)

Brittle Star

Zenia

Several Zoos

Candy Cane coral

Ricordia

Mushrooms

My custom hood. Not as nice as alot of your's, but it works. I have since added a 15 watt normal output fluorescent actinic bulb. I am thinking of switching the 50/50 bulb to straight 10,000k and using the 15 watt for actinic.

• 1 month later...

I've had one of those goby's aswell and they are the best fish hands down!They will have stare-off contests with you daily........a very personable fish to have!

• 7 months later...
Integracer

I have been adding 15 drops a day of the gold, mostly AragMight instead of Kalk, mixed in a milk jug and I just top off with it. The zoos are mostly from Skiptons in Boston. As for the water changes, I use tap water mostly since I am too lazy to go to get RO/DI. The tap water is the source of much hair algea but I keep it at bay a phosphate sponge and a bright light in my refuge to grow macroalgea. Recently upgraded to a dual 30 watt PC light.

bananagoby

how much aragmight to how much water trying to get my 10 kicking i have been adding 20 ML of kalk to my tank daily and they have been opening alittle better

• 3 months later...

The nice thing about the aragamight is you can just put a spoon full into a container of water, shake it up and it does the rest. You can't mix it to strong or weak. As for the dose I pour into the tank, I add anywhere from none some days to a half gallon other days. I feel the Aragamight is more idiot proof than pure kalk, since I don't wanna test the water every day. My tank seems to respond to it better too.

Archived