SaltCritters.com

Green Grape Coral??

TOY215

ok so i picked this guy up at the new LFS that i discovered. this is my first coral i have bought for my 12 g nanocube. anyways my question is does anyone know the exact name of this thing all they had on the glass was green grape coral. that might be the right name, iono. haha. yeah i got him for $25 did i pay too much or did i score a great buy? this thing has 5 heads that are nice and big. this thing was bigger at the LFS so i 'm still waiting for it to get back to it's max size. also in the picture is my new percula that i got from the LFS also. hopefully it can host in this thing? whut do u guys think? thanks in advance.

haha they had it labeled green grape coral. oh well so it was a good buy huh? cool maybe this store might have some tangs to sell to me that they think are damsels. $5 tangs any one??? haha

it does look like frog spawn if it is grap coral it would correctly named plerogyra PLEH-ro-JAI-ruh it is aggressive towards other corals with tentacles that expand at night likes good light and med water flow and $25 is a good price at the LFS

Archived