inTank Media Baskets

New Guys 10 gallon 5 month tank

Skin

My tank started looking like a tank :)

So I thought I would post some pics. The tank is about 5 months old. I just think I got my green algae under control.. so now I'm a proud Daddy with pics to post. Thank you all for posting such valuable information.

Hope you enjoy,

Skin

10 gallon acrylic

50 watt ebo jager heater

live rock, live sand..

penguin 550 powerhead

mini hang off the back filter (aqua clear mini)

Custom sea life power compact

1 - 10,00K Ultra Daylight and 1 - Actinic Blue

Air Stone

pretty tank, I especially like the strategic placement of some macro for extra color. Do you have issues with it growing outta control?

I usually don't like the look of macro that much but I may have to copycat you.

Nice job!

Thanks Eyenstein. I can't tell you about the growth of the macro because it is a very recent addition to my tank. I guess I'll let you know in the next few months :P

It does look nice.. but we'll see..

Thanks

Thanks Seamountian.. your assumption is correct about my lighting. The mushrooms have been up top for about a month now.. there were looking a little down in the dumps so I tried moving them to the top. They seem to be thriving up there. Very full and colorful.

I know typically mushrooms shouldn't have too much light but I have experimented with different locations and they seem to be quite happy near the top...

Do you find that they are better suited off with less light in most circumstances?

Thanks,

Skin

Archived